do you ever get in one of those moods where you’re like feeling okay but you’re really sad at the same time and you just want to talk to someone and make them hug you but you feel annoying so you kind of just sit there being really sad
10 Old Fashioned Dating Habits We Should Make Cool Again
- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
- by Kate Bailey
dear coca cola company,
i drank some of your POWERADE drink and im still weak as fuck when will the power begin to kick in? please reply soon, i just sent a mass text to my entire school saying i would beat up the football team this friday
"How does he taste?
He tastes like me. Every girl can taste it but she’ll deny it to herself.
Every inch of his mouth and lips is covered with my taste. Because he’s rightfully mine. He’s wrongfully mine. He’s mine no matter how many times you want to try and argue against it. He can taste me as well. He’ll kiss as many girl. He’ll fuck them. But when he’s lying with her, he won’t be thinking of her. It’ll be me he’s fucking in his mind. Me he’s thinking about.
It’s me and him. Him and I. Us. No matter how much we fuck up and how much we hate on each other. It’s our world. It’s our love. It’s our hell that we’ve turned into our paradise.
My skin will forever linger on his skin. “